Life, Love and LD

Life, Love and LD

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Leap Of Faith

Today we begin a journey that starts with a leap of faith.  My little guy is starting his assessments at the Arrowsmith Program at the Pickering Christian School.    He will start the program full time at the end of the month.  We are still waiting to see if we even qualify for the tax credit to pay for the tuition fees!!  However, he is SUCH a perfect candidate for the program that we are starting his assessments ASAP so that his program can be ready when the school resumes after March Break (they have 2 weeks off) (Thank-you family for also taking this leap of faith with us a fronting us the funds).

Funny enough, my word for the year is "BELIEVE".  However, I find the more I think about my word, the more it applies to my everyday.  I believe in myself, I believe in my family and I especially believe in my children.  I see their future as filled with so much possibility.  As I hold my breath and jump off of this cliff, I believe that the finances will fall into place.  I believe this because I realized this morning that, for the first time, I can exhale because I truly believe we are on a path where my son can dream a future he can aspire to.  The doors are opening for him.  This is day 1 of Ryan's new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment